This is a hands-on 2 ½ hour class for anyone interested in practical applications of personal defense with handguns.
The course is a distillation of the United States Concealed Carry Assoc. one day course called Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
- Universal safety protocol in a 365-degree world
- Understanding handguns and which one is right for you
- Dealing with malfunctions
- Intro to shotguns, carbines and other use of force options
- The differences between defensive shooting and marksmanship
- Just what is this muscle memory and how to get it
- Proper grip, platform and how to develop kinesthetic alignment
- The sliding scale from precision shooting to point shooting
- Trigger management.
$50 per person